Written byPatra Wroten
FedScoop’s Social Studies keeps tabs on the latest lifestyle news and events around the Beltway.
Sailing on the Chesapeake. Sunning in the sand. It’s summertime in Washington. Let us count the ways:
1. Dining alfresco at the Washington Harbour.
2. Long porch lunches at Indigo Landing.
3. Dinner and a movie under the stars at Screen on the Green.
4. Float a lazy Potomac river.
5. Day trip to Chesapeake Beach.
6. Long weekend at Inn at Perry Cabin.
7. Eat crabs at Quarterdeck.
8. Sail and sip aboard the Schooner Woodwind.
9. Celebrate America at A Capitol Fourth.
10. Dish with lawmakers at the 31st annual Capitol Ice Cream Party.
What is your favorite summer pastime in D.C.?