The General Services Administration awarded its Alliant 2 small business (SB) contract on Wednesday, tapping 81 contractors to provide information technology services to federal agencies.
The 10-year, $15-billion Governmentwide Acquisition Contract follows in the wake of November’s Alliant 2 award to unrestricted contractors worth $50 billion.
“As IT modernization takes center stage in the administration’s drive to create a more efficient and effective government, GSA’s Alliant contracts will continue to be an important tool for agencies looking to enhance and improve their IT operations in service of American taxpayers,” said Federal Acquisition Service commissioner Alan Thomas, in a statement.
The Alliant 2 SB contract, which includes a five-year base period and a five-year option, is part of GSA’s “next gen” update to the original Alliant contract, which was awarded in 2007, and attains the same “best-in-class” designation from the Office of Management and Budget.
“The new Alliant contracts are the culmination of extensive collaboration between GSA, federal agencies and industry,” said Kay Ely, assistant commissioner of GSA’s Office of Information Technology Category, in a statement. “These solutions provide a solid foundation to address growing needs to modernize the government’s IT infrastructure, implement leading-edge technology solutions, and enable improved service to our citizens.”
Alliant 2 had been subject to a flurry of protests upon its November award, many of which are still awaiting rulings from the Government Accountability Office.
GSA officials had named 80 frontrunners to the Alliant 2 SB contract in December, describing them as “apparently successful offerors” who were considered the highest technically rated vendors providing a fair and reasonable price.
The Alliant 2 SB awards list includes:
- Aderas Inc.
- Advanced Software Systems, Inc.
- Agile Defense, Inc.
- Alutiiq Business Services
- ASRC Federal Data Network Technologies, LLC
- Atlas Technologies, Inc.
- aXseum Solutions, LLC
- Barbaricum, LLC
- Battle Resource Management, Inc.
- BayFirst Solutions LLC
- BlueWater Federal Solutions, Inc.
- Business Integra Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Clearavenue, LLC
- Client/Server Software Solutions, Inc.
- CNI Global Solutions, LLC
- Constellation Software Engineering, Corp.
- Credence Management Solutions, LLC
- Customer Value Partners, Inc.
- Decypher Technologies, Ltd
- DKW Communications, Inc.
- DSFederal, Inc.
- EMW, Inc.
- Encentric, Inc.
- Evanhoe & Associates, Inc.
- Excellus Solutions, LLC
- Exeter Government Services, LLC
- Federated IT, Inc.
- FEDITC, LLC
- Goldbelt Hawk, LLC
- Grove Resource Solutions, Inc.
- Halfaker and Associates, LLC
- Halvik Corporation
- Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC
- Highlight Technologies, LLC
- ICS-Nett, Inc.
- InCadence Strategic Solutions Corporation
- Incentive Technology Group, LLC
- Innovative Management Concepts, Inc.
- InquisIT, LLC
- Inserso Corporation
- Interimage, Inc.
- Koniag Services, Inc.
- Link Solutions, Inc.
- LinkTec, LLC LinTech Global, Inc.
- MetroStar Systems, Inc.
- Network Security Systems Plus, Inc.
- New Generation Solution, LLC
- NikSoft Systems Corporation
- Paragon Technology Group, Inc.
- Procentrix, Inc.
- Product Data Integration Technologies, Inc. dba Modulant
- Pro-Sphere Tek, Inc.
- Qbase, LLC
- Sentar, Inc.
- Sev1Tech, Inc.
- SNAP, Inc.
- Soft Tech Consulting, Inc.
- Solutions By Design II, LLC
- Solutions Development Corporation
- Spry Methods, Inc.
- Strategic Operational Solutions, Inc.
- Sumaria Systems, Inc.
- Suntiva, LLC
- Superior Government Solutions, LLC
- Systems Plus, Inc.
- Tantus Technologies, Inc.
- Technology Solutions Provider, Inc.
- Teracore, Inc.
- The Informatics Applications Group, Inc.
- The net.America Corporation
- Time Solutions, LLC
- Tuva, LLC
- Usmax Corporation
- Valador, Inc.
- VariQ Corporation
- Vector Planning & Services, Inc.
- Vista Defense Technologies, LLC
- VMD Systems Integrators, Inc.
- VSolvit, LLC
- X-EETO Inc.