The Department of Defense appointed Eric Rosenbach as the deputy assistant secretary of defense for cyber policy in the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs.
Rosenbach previously served as principal global cyber security practice lead at Good Harbor Consulting.
DoD made several other senior executive service announcements yesterday:
- Edward J. Case has been assigned as director, Defense Logistics Agency Information Operations.
- Mae Devincentis has been assigned as DLA vice director.
- Robert Foster has been assigned as DLA deputy director, Defense Logistics Agency Information Operations.
- Clyde Hobby has been assigned as deputy director, Defense Logistics Agency Logistics Operations.
- Anthony Montemarano has been assigned as director, strategic planning and information at the Defense Information Systems Agency. Montemarano previously served as component acquisition executive at DISA.