In April, FedScoop launched FedScoop Radio, a regular podcast featuring interviews with thought leaders from throughout government and industry discussing the hot topics of the day. Interviewees include federal chief information officers, experts in telework, cloud, social media, private sector visionaries and other innovative thinkers.
Here are some of our favorite interviews of the year:
- CDC’s Rear Admiral Ali Khan discusses Zombie Preparedness Kit
- Web Management Consolidation with DOI Director of New Media Tim Fullerton
- Symantec VP and GM for Public Sector Gigi Schumm on Federal IT Security Trends
- Army Contracting Command Chief Information Officer Gino Magnifico
- Government Customer Service, .gov Reform and More with Craigslist Founder Craig Newmark
- EPA IT Update with CTO Vaughn Noga
- ‘Green Button’ with Energy CTO Pete Tseronis
- Web and Social Media Engagement With VA Director of Online Communications Brandon Friedman
Visit fedscoopradio.com to listen to the full library of interviews.