HP has expanded its Enterprise Security Solutions portfolio with new capabilities to help enterprises assess, transform, manage and optimize their security investments, the company announced today.
According to the company, the new portfolio includes the following additions:
- HP ArcSight Express 3.0 delivers market-leading correlation, log management and user-activity monitoring to improve an organization’s ability to rapidly detect and prevent cyberthreats.
- HP Reputation Security Monitor provides ArcSight clients with an advanced, real-time list of known bad IP and DNS addresses to combat attacks that exploit web application vulnerabilities and HP’s Fortify Software Security Center helps organizations do on-premises security testing.
- HP TippingPoint Web Application Digital Vaccine (WebAppDV) 2.0 service extends protection to commercial and custom-built online applications with real-time identification of vulnerabilities in web applications, and delivery of virtual patches until a fix can be developed.
- HP Information Security Management (ISM) services deliver a comprehensive approach to managing security policies and processes, enabling clients to make informed security decisions and minimize risks.
HP also introduced the following new enterprise services:
- HP Enterprise Cloud Service (ECS) – End Point Threat Management protects desktop and notebook PCs and servers against viruses, malware, spyware and intrusions.
- HP Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) services collect and log security-relevant events to provide a unified view of the security activity across an enterprise.
- HP Application Security Testing-as-a-Service identifies and closes security vulnerabilities in the application layer with code scanning and web penetration services that reduce the risk, time and investment needed to deliver software security assurance.