We all should have the ability to print from anywhere, at any time, from any of our devices. Unfortunately, it hasn’t been as easy as we’d like for it to be, until now. That’s where HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers come in.
The need for printing freedom is one we knew we could solve with the right technology. The technology we envisioned to enable this freedom was our suite of Multifunction Printers. We refined how they’re set up to allow printing from your smartphone, tablet or laptop, and this mobile printing capability allows you to seamlessly improve workflows.
At HP, we continue to redefine mobile printing with the introduction of new printers and integrated wireless direct and touch-to-print technology. These features support secure mobile printing in managed environments via peer-to-peer communication between your office’s printer and your mobile device. Now, workers can easily print documents by either finding a wireless printer to connect to or by simply touching their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
In a nutshell, here’s what HP LaserJet Multifunction Printers can do for your agency:
• Security – Industry-leading security management features, from user authentication and job reporting to PIN-enabled printing.
• Mobility and Accessibility – The most extensive secure mobile printing solutions with wireless direct and touch-to-print features.
• Simplified Functionality – First full-size keyboard, 8” touchscreen.
• Compatibility and Manageability – The most comprehensive fleet management tool on the market with HP Web Jetadmin plus FutureSmart firmware. You can control and manage you color printing with HP Color Access Control and easily connect your printers with HP Universal Print Driver.
• Reliability and ease of use.
To learn more, check out this video, and don’t forget to swing by the HP LaserJet MFP site.
Got questions? Let us know below in the comments, or send @HPSupport a note on Twitter.