The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is looking for an executive director for information technology and infrastructure operations. The job pays between $119,554 and $179,700 per year and is open for applications until April 8.
As Executive Director of ITIO, the incumbent is responsible for managing and overseeing a Department wide infrastructure program and the tier I delivery of enterprise application systems which coordinate cross functional service and ensure consistency of service across the Department. The incumbent formulates the vision and strategy, short and long range program policies and budget plans for IT services based on response to input from customers. Aligns the plans with the service level agreements, and manages the monitoring and assessment of performance against plans.
Provides overall leadership and supervision to a team of professionals responsible for all aspects of IT, including:
- Planning, deployment, and maintenance of network devices and servers
- Enterprise network monitoring and incident response
- Local Area Network high-speed data-transfer connectivity to the customer’s data and applications
- Wide Area Network services to interconnect the customer’s geographically diverse organization
- Courteous and experienced 24/7 Service Desk to answer questions or solve problems using remote desktop assistance
- On site desktop/laptop support with 4-year product life cycle upgrades
- Government Business Continuity of Operations and Disaster Recovery services
- Government and commercial off-the-shelf software installation and technical support
- Network printer installation and technical support with toner replacement
- BlackBerry® email and wireless solutions with 2-year product life cycle upgrades
- Business Application Hosting: hosting, maintaining, and managing the customer’s critical applications and databases in dedicated data centers
- Outlook® Exchange Enterprise E-mail Server Hosting: hosting, maintaining, and managing the customer’s e-mail needs in dedicated data centers