Written by David Stegon
The Department of Defense is looking for a director for technology and innovation to work in the Office of the Secretary of Defense. The position pays between $119,554 and $179,700 per year and is open for applications until April 11.
- Develops and maintains the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA).
- Ensures business mission area requirements are documented in the BEA.
- Aligns business systems and operations to common standards and participate in standard bodies to benefit the Department.
- Serves as the Deputy Chief Management Officer’s primary conduit to cutting edge industry providers to incorporate innovative technologies and approach to business operations.
- Formulates federal policies for business technology, architecture, and innovation.