Written byDavid Stegon
The Defense Information Systems Agency awarded seven vendors a spot on the Global Information Grid Services Management-Engineering, Transition and Implementation contract valued at $1.4 billion, according to the Department of Defense.
The indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity contract will be used to provide the Department of Defense a range of network engineering and support services.
The winning vendors will compete for business for at least the next two years as the contract has a two-year base period and one two-year option and a one-year option.
- Digital Management Inc., Bethesda, Md.
- Onyx-Technica Joint Venture, Columbia, Md.
- NES Associates L.L.C., Alexandria, Va.
- Cambridge International Systems Inc., Arlington, Va
- TurningPoint-EMW Joint Venture L.L.C., Rockville, Md.
- By Light Professional IT Services Inc., Arlington, Va.
- IPKeys Technologies L.L.C., Stafford, Va.