The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office will host a webinar on February 21 at 4:30 p.m. EST with senior agency officials who will outline proposals for new patent fees and other issues related to the implementation of the Leahy Smith America Invents Act.
Questions can be submitted in advance to email@example.com for consideration.
- David Kappos, Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO
- Teresa Stanek Rea, Deputy Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Deputy Director of the USPTO
- Peggy Focarino, Commissioner for Patents
- Bernard Knight, USPTO General Counsel
- James D. Smith, BPAI Chief Administrative Patent Judge
- Moderator: Peter Pappas, Chief of Staff