Next week’s 2nd Annual Cloud Shoot Out is fast approaching and we want to hear from you!
Our panelists have asked us to reach out to the federal government community and find the most pressing questions on people’s minds so they can address them at the event. Panelists include:
- Moderated by: Dave McClure, Associate Administrator, Office of Citizen Services & Innovative Technologies, GSA
- Jeff Casazza, Director of Security Technology, Intel
- Jeff Bergeron, US Public Sector CTO, HP
- Susie Adams, CTO, Microsoft Federal
- Carl Moses, Senior Manager, Amazon Web Services Security
- John Bordwine, CTO of Public Sector, Symantec
- Kevin Paschuck, VP of Public Sector, RightNow Technologies
- Mark Day, Chief Scientist, Riverbed
So, what is your one burning question (or questions) about federal government cloud computing?
Please share in the comments below.
Thank you and hope to see you there!