Written by David Stegon
The Department of Veterans Affairs is seeking a director of digital media engagement. The job pays between $123,758 and $155,500 per year and is open for applications until February 1.
The incumbent will:
- Conduct focus groups and surveys to collect feedback on the organization’s online content.
- Ensure that the organization’s digital media program is fully implemented at the headquarters level.
- Ensure subordinate employees accomplish mandatory organizational and career professional development training requirements.
- Modify strategies and plans as necessary to increase the effectiveness of communication programs.
- Establish and maintain contacts with senior level officials in Federal, state and local governments to disseminate information and solve communication issues.
- Advise and assist senior leadership in adopting the best communication strategies to mitigate crises and maintain the organization’s reputation.